Monday, July 18, 2011

Motherfucker I'm AWESOME!

awe-some

adjective

extremely impressive or daunting : inspiring great admiration, apprehension or fear

                              The awesome power of the atomic bomb!


     Too much? Well maybe. On second thought, I’m more than that. I’m fucking AWESOME!

      I know what you’re thinking right now. “ You’re not awesome. You’re insane! “. That maybe so, but when you think about it I fit some or all of that definition. I’ve gotten you to read this didn’t I and you know how valuable your times is?

      Three years ago I was living in San Francisco on the street. (Yeah I’m putting that out there for the world to know) I live in Brooklyn now. NOT HOMELESS, banging this out on my macbook pro, admiring my 60 inch LED HDTV (currently in STOP & STOR)while fantasizing about what I’m going to pop in my Blu-Ray home theater system next. 

AWESOME!

      20 years ago I was diagnosed with HIV and wasn’t given much hope that I would live past the next five years. So while so many around me were dying, I was taking names and kicking ass! Like I’m going to let HIV kill me. I don’t think so. With advances in pharmaceutical  technology, some of the best friends in the world and the love of my family, I am still here.

AWESOME!

      About being insane, I’m not exactly. Bi-polar yes. It has been trying to kick my ass for years but every time it knocks me down, I get back up. I’ve come close to killing my self more times than I care to remember. I’ve even been hospitalized ( several times ) because of it. I’m doing fine now and have it under control, for now.

AWESOME!

       I’m no captain of industry, Einstein, social activist, news junkie or political pundit. I’m just a guy with a point of view who happens to think that he’s. . . .

AWESOME!  

       And so are you!

No comments:

Post a Comment